Most of us love the idea of handing out something healthy, or even creative to the little ones who knock on our door Halloween night. But the truth is, we don't want to be, "The Old Man who hands out the pennies," or the "Lady who give out hugs." Earning a title like that will surely result in an egged house.
So, to be safe this year, I recommend sticking to the basics. Perhaps use this list as mentioned on the Today Show. Be the 'popular' house in the neighborhood!
Here are the full lists of popular candies on the Internet this year:
Facebook results for candy
Here are the top 10 most-liked treats on Facebook:
1. Skittles, 23.55 million likes
2. Starburst, 11.5 million likes
3. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, 10 million likes
4. Kit Kat, 9.4 million likes
5. Twix, 5.16 million likes
6. Snickers, 4.8 million likes
7. M&M'S, 4 million likes
8. Sour Patch Kids, 3.89 million likes
9. Life Savers Gummies, 3.28 million likes
10. Hershey’s Kisses, 1.97 million likes
Google results for candy
The top 10 hottest candy searches on the Google search engine are:
1. Candy corn
2. Gummy Bears
6. Milky Way
10. Peanut M&M'S
Search our blog
Small Business. Big Impact. Always Dreaming Bigger! We pride ourselves on giving you something to look forward to. We are a connected collective of creatives - owned an opperated by outstanding women.
Never miss an event or opportunity. Sign up for our newsletter!