by Carrie Stadtmueller
This year, when you are searching for something to do with your sweetheart for Valentine’s Day, why not make plans to hit the town in Colorado’s own Sweetheart City – Loveland, CO! There is no better or more romantic atmosphere on this special day for lovers, than some of the local dining gems that Loveland supports.
There are a variety of different establishments to choose from to plan your perfect Valentine’s date:
Wherever you decide to spend your Valentine’s Day evening, make sure to plan ahead and make your reservations early. Most of the downtown establishments offer online reservations. Many of our highlighted businesses will also be offering Valentine’s Day specials. Make sure you check out their websites for more information while planning your special date night!
A romantic, candlelit ceremony at the iconic Loveland Foote Lagoon, with music you vote on, a customized ceremony, keepsake photos, gift bags, signature wedding cupcakes, and a chance to win a huge gift basket! What an original way to celebrate your love ON Valentine's Day!
We LOVE Loveland, and appreciate that it is known as "The Sweetheart City USA." With such a title, of course we have amazing ways to celebrate Valentine's Day. Below are the top 10 things we recommend you do with or for your sweetheart. If you are searching for 'what to do on Valentine's Day in Colorado' you have found the best list of options!
1. Get Married or Renew Your Vows at this special ceremony! http://www.valentinesdayinloveland.com/
2. Profess Your Love with a BIG Heart, displayed on the streets of Loveland! https://ltvrhearts.wufoo.com/forms/2017-loveland-valentine-hearts-program/
3. Attend the Loveland Fire & Ice Festival https://lovelandfireandice.com/
4. Say "I love you" on a BIG HEART cookie http://starlightloveland.com/12-Large-Heart-Message-Cookie_p_18.html
5. Send a Valentine through 'Valentine Station' and get the custom stamp from Loveland! http://www.loveland.org/ValentineProgram/
6. Pick up a "Bleeding Heart Ale' from Grimm Brothers - a special beer with a limited release for Valentine's Day: http://grimmbrosbrewhouse.com/
7. Enjoy a cup of joe - Brewsworthy has a special Valentine coffee that can only be found in Loveland: https://www.facebook.com/brewsworthy/
8. Shop for Sweetheart City original gifts at the Loveland Visitor's Center: http://www.visitlovelandco.org/plan-your-trip/visitors-center/
9. Sweets for your Sweetheart's sweet tooth... Colorado Candy Company has custom heart candy and Candy ART - just for Valentine's Day! https://www.facebook.com/Colorado-Candy-Company-492187674274570/
10. Dine out in the Sweetheart City on Valentine's Day - but make a reservation FAR in advance! It's a popular place to be!
My BIG Day, LLC
"Dream Big, Live Big. For Life's Events"
O) 970-613-1455 or C) 303-886-3068
Email: click here
We are thrilled to have the following partners already committed to giving our guests a reason to Stay & Play in Loveland, CO after their tour is complete. Thank you for showing our guests all the fun things we have going on in our Sweetheart City!
The following businesses are providing products or coupons in the gift bags every couple will receive upon completion of their "My Big Date" Valentine Tour:
We love a theme. Every party needs one, every event deserves one. Follow us on our journey down the path of creative party planning & exceptional events!