REALLY BAD Valentine's Day Gift Ideas
*** Good luck with your Valentine's Day gift purchase! If you can't think of something creative, remember that thoughtfulness and kind words always go a long way!
Give your Valentine a romantic gift by renewing your wedding vows
in the Sweetheart City, Loveland Colorado!
Location: The Loveland Foote Lagoon Amphitheater
CLICK HERE for event details
by Carrie Stadtmueller
This year, when you are searching for something to do with your sweetheart for Valentine’s Day, why not make plans to hit the town in Colorado’s own Sweetheart City – Loveland, CO! There is no better or more romantic atmosphere on this special day for lovers, than some of the local dining gems that Loveland supports.
There are a variety of different establishments to choose from to plan your perfect Valentine’s date:
Wherever you decide to spend your Valentine’s Day evening, make sure to plan ahead and make your reservations early. Most of the downtown establishments offer online reservations. Many of our highlighted businesses will also be offering Valentine’s Day specials. Make sure you check out their websites for more information while planning your special date night!
A romantic, candlelit ceremony at the iconic Loveland Foote Lagoon, with music you vote on, a customized ceremony, keepsake photos, gift bags, signature wedding cupcakes, and a chance to win a huge gift basket! What an original way to celebrate your love ON Valentine's Day!
When you're related to an Event Planner, you just can't have a boring birthday!
Check out our one year old's Fishing Themed birthday party! "The Big ONE"
A tackle box, wood stumps, picture frames, lake quotes, fish scale cupcake liners, fish net, cut-out fish, number 1, wooden box, blue sparkly 'shimmery lake' fabric, fishing net, oar, fish cupcakes, fish cookies, and meringue 'fish farts' cookies completed this display.
We replaced the pot rack with a fishing net filled with water colored balloons, and fish cut-outs. The kitchen island was covered in sparkly blue 'lake' fabric, and surrounded by 3 tiers of bed skirts, a variety of blue colors.
The food was all fishing themed, of course! Lake water, fresh water, submarine sandwiches, seashell pasta, sailboat eggs, fish food (fruit salad), seaweed salad (spinach dip), worms (Cheetos), and PB & Jellyfish sandwiches.
The guest of honor had his highchair placed between his gifts. Behind him was some blue shimmery fabric, covered by a net. The fishing net had photos of him pinned with clothespins.
If you are in need of some party planning help, give us a ring! We love a theme!
My Big Day llc
Phone: 970-613-1455 or 303-886-3068
Located in Loveland, CO
As event planners, we serve the entire Front Range; Southern Wyoming, the CO Mountains,
and Northern Colorado: Loveland, Fort Collins, Windsor, Estes Park, Longmont, Greeley
Mad Men Themed Corporate Holiday Party
My Big Day was honored to yet again host Blue Federal Credit Union's annual holiday party! This year they chose a Mad Men theme, which we had a blast planning and executing!
This years' party was hosted at the Fort Collins Marriott. Our centerpieces were ornate art deco lamps, retro decanters, and period appropriate picture frames with banking ads from the 1960's.
The customized playlist by MC and DJ, Robert Krueger, consisted of classic 1960's tunes and holiday music.
Blue celebrated their 400+ guests with an award presentation. Their "Blunder Award" ceremony was a huge hit!
In addition to the awards and dancing, we had a photobooth and caricature artists available to capture all of our guests!
We LOVE Loveland, and appreciate that it is known as "The Sweetheart City USA." With such a title, of course we have amazing ways to celebrate Valentine's Day. Below are the top 10 things we recommend you do with or for your sweetheart. If you are searching for 'what to do on Valentine's Day in Colorado' you have found the best list of options!
1. Get Married or Renew Your Vows at this special ceremony! http://www.valentinesdayinloveland.com/
2. Profess Your Love with a BIG Heart, displayed on the streets of Loveland! https://ltvrhearts.wufoo.com/forms/2017-loveland-valentine-hearts-program/
3. Attend the Loveland Fire & Ice Festival https://lovelandfireandice.com/
4. Say "I love you" on a BIG HEART cookie http://starlightloveland.com/12-Large-Heart-Message-Cookie_p_18.html
5. Send a Valentine through 'Valentine Station' and get the custom stamp from Loveland! http://www.loveland.org/ValentineProgram/
6. Pick up a "Bleeding Heart Ale' from Grimm Brothers - a special beer with a limited release for Valentine's Day: http://grimmbrosbrewhouse.com/
7. Enjoy a cup of joe - Brewsworthy has a special Valentine coffee that can only be found in Loveland: https://www.facebook.com/brewsworthy/
8. Shop for Sweetheart City original gifts at the Loveland Visitor's Center: http://www.visitlovelandco.org/plan-your-trip/visitors-center/
9. Sweets for your Sweetheart's sweet tooth... Colorado Candy Company has custom heart candy and Candy ART - just for Valentine's Day! https://www.facebook.com/Colorado-Candy-Company-492187674274570/
10. Dine out in the Sweetheart City on Valentine's Day - but make a reservation FAR in advance! It's a popular place to be!
My BIG Day, LLC
"Dream Big, Live Big. For Life's Events"
O) 970-613-1455 or C) 303-886-3068
Email: click here
We are thrilled to have K99's Todd Harding officiate our Loveland Group Wedding and Vow Renewal Ceremony on Valentine's Day 2017!
Search our blog
Making Business Personal. We pride ourselves on giving you something to look forward to. We are a connected collective of creatives - owned an operated by outstanding women.
Never miss an event or opportunity. Sign up for our newsletter!
*All content produced by My Big Day; DBA Big Deal Company, including websites, are the property of My Big Day LLC and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, modify, create derivative works, or in any other way exploit any part of our materials without the prior written permission from My Big Day LLC.