We LOVE Loveland, and appreciate that it is known as "The Sweetheart City USA." With such a title, of course we have amazing ways to celebrate Valentine's Day. Below are the top 10 things we recommend you do with or for your sweetheart. If you are searching for 'what to do on Valentine's Day in Colorado' you have found the best list of options!
1. Get Married or Renew Your Vows at this special ceremony! http://www.valentinesdayinloveland.com/
2. Profess Your Love with a BIG Heart, displayed on the streets of Loveland! https://ltvrhearts.wufoo.com/forms/2017-loveland-valentine-hearts-program/
3. Attend the Loveland Fire & Ice Festival https://lovelandfireandice.com/
4. Say "I love you" on a BIG HEART cookie http://starlightloveland.com/12-Large-Heart-Message-Cookie_p_18.html
5. Send a Valentine through 'Valentine Station' and get the custom stamp from Loveland! http://www.loveland.org/ValentineProgram/
6. Pick up a "Bleeding Heart Ale' from Grimm Brothers - a special beer with a limited release for Valentine's Day: http://grimmbrosbrewhouse.com/
7. Enjoy a cup of joe - Brewsworthy has a special Valentine coffee that can only be found in Loveland: https://www.facebook.com/brewsworthy/
8. Shop for Sweetheart City original gifts at the Loveland Visitor's Center: http://www.visitlovelandco.org/plan-your-trip/visitors-center/
9. Sweets for your Sweetheart's sweet tooth... Colorado Candy Company has custom heart candy and Candy ART - just for Valentine's Day! https://www.facebook.com/Colorado-Candy-Company-492187674274570/
10. Dine out in the Sweetheart City on Valentine's Day - but make a reservation FAR in advance! It's a popular place to be!
My BIG Day, LLC
"Dream Big, Live Big. For Life's Events"
O) 970-613-1455 or C) 303-886-3068
Email: click here
We love a theme. Every party needs one, every event deserves one. Follow us on our journey down the path of creative party planning & exceptional events!