The My Big Day team recently interviewed Taylor with Pelican Lakes and Water Valley, Windsor's event center, wedding site and golf course.
Whether you picture an indoor or outdoor reception Pelican Lakes can accommodate your dream. Looking for a beach wedding in the mountains? The two are hard to find, but there is a sandy beach and small island, suitable for wedding vows in front of your guests (up to 180 people).
Are you obsessed with Pinterest like we are?
The My Big Day team has TONS of fun party ideas on our joint Pinterest page!
Check out and 'follow' fun boards like "Party Appetizers" "Anniversary Parties" "Girls Night" Party Invitations" "80's Party" "Retirement Party" "Movie Themed Weddings" and more!!!!
The setting was perfect for this couple's country ranch themed wedding...
Bruce and Sherry got hitched at Ellis Ranch in Loveland. My Big Day was honored to be selected as the wedding planners for this fun day!
Bruce and Sherry were surrounded with love every moment of their Big Day. From the horse drawn carriage, to the photo booth, to the wagon used as a gift table... the little touches made all the difference!
Below are all the vendors in addition to My Big Day that made this beautiful wedding possible.
My Big Day event participants are safe party people!
And to help them stay safe and party smart, we consistently offer recommendations for local transportation services to help people get to and from their destination without having to worry about drinking and driving.
My Big Day's summer Sloshball event is a huge hit with Northern Coloradoans. While we like to 'throw them back on the field,' and 'kick them out of the park'... we don't like to foul out by getting behind the wheel sloshed!
As Northern Colorado grows, we have more services to choose from! Below are the companies that My Big Day has worked with and recommend for your next night out!
The My Big Day girls danced in the downtown Fort Collins 4th of July Parade.
Thanks to all who came out to support us!
And a special thanks to Sweet Pea Boutique, for our hand-made bow-ties!
by Brooke Zeller, My Big Day
Let’s be real, most girls join a sorority to meet new people. Socials are a fun and unique way to meet other greek life members, so obviously for most sororities, socials are high on the list of important events. Coming up with social themes that haven’t been overdone or wore out can be a huge challenge. My Big Day has come up with a list of 5 sorority social themes to help your planning process run a little more smoothly.
1. 80’s Workout- Sure, we’ve all been to 80’s parties before, but this is an 80’s party with a twist…literally. Break out your neon leotards and scrunchies and put in an old VHS workout DVD. Not only will this fulfill your social goals, but it will boost your physical ones as well.
2. Mad Hatter- Show off your favorite (or most ridiculous) hat by hosting an Alice in Wonderland tea party. Everyone can munch on pastel colored mini cakes and tea while entering contests like tallest hat, best hat, and ugliest hat.
3. Geeks and Gangsters- See who can count cards the best and make the most monopoly money with a casino themed social in which everyone has to dress as either a geek or a gangster. Set up a couple tables including Blackjack and Texas Hold ‘Em so people have several options to choose from.
4. Pajama Jam- This is a great social idea for finals or midterms because it’s comfortable and easy going. Wear your favorite pajamas and watch the latest blockbuster while cuddling up with popcorn and pillows.
5. Draft A Date- Put a spin on the classic date dash in which sororities have a certain amount of time to find a date by making it an army themed party. The more camouflage, the better!
By putting a little twist on classic party themes, your socials can feel fresh and creative!
We love a theme. Every party needs one, every event deserves one. Follow us on our journey down the path of creative party planning & exceptional events!