Non-Party Holiday Celebration Ideas
Not ready for a virtual party but still want to show your employees you appreciate them this season? Check out these ideas for celebrating with them this year – no party needed.
1. High-end holiday gifts. Many employers are finding that the budget for hosting an in-person holiday party can easily cover very nice gifts for each of their employees. Trend forecasters have seen a surge in employer purchases of items like Apple AirPods and bluetooth speakers. Check out Swag in a Box to send custom employee gift boxes with your company’s branding.
2. Virtual group classes. Another trend in COVID-safe holiday experiences for employees is virtual group classes in subjects like cooking and crafting. Classes give employees a chance to bond outside the office, and a cooking class usually costs less per head than catering for your typical holiday office party.
3. Gift exchange. Organize an employee gift exchange via snail mail. Choose a White Elephant theme, or have employees choose gifts they think others would really like. Make sure to set a budget, and use a gift exchange tracking form to stay organized.
4. Virtual beer or wine tasting. Sites like Wine.com send tasting flights to your doorstep. Employees can do the tasting on their own time and view complimentary tasting walk-throughs on the website, or you can set up a virtual meeting for your employees to taste together.
Colorado’s own Denver Microbrew Tour offers a structured 90-minute team building beer tasting activity starting at $200.
5. Virtual escape room experience. Colorado’s Conundrum Escape Rooms offers virtual events starting at $75 with a focus on teambuilding. Employees will solve a series of mysteries to “escape” and beat the challenge. Schedule easily online https://www.conundrumescaperooms.com.
Contact MBD Marketing & Events
Small Business. Big Impact.
Phone: 970-613-1455 or 303-886-3068
We serve the entire Front Range; Denver, Southern Wyoming, the CO Mountains, and Northern Colorado: Loveland, Fort Collins, Greeley, Windsor, Berthoud, Estes Park, Lyons, Longmont, Boulder, Wellington, Johnstown, Evans, Severance, Timnath, Mead, Frederick, Firestone, Milliken
Search our blog
Small Business. Big Impact. Always Dreaming Bigger! We pride ourselves on giving you something to look forward to. We are a connected collective of creatives - owned an opperated by outstanding women.
Never miss an event or opportunity. Sign up for our newsletter!