There is a new limo service in Northern Colorado!
They specialize in small parties, and 'late night' rides home.
The owner, Smokey, is our new buddy. His business, "Knight Rider Limo" wants to be on YOUR speed dial!
Put this number in your phone for your next night out, and you'll have your own, personal designated driver!
Knight Rider Limo: (970) 222-6984
-My Big Day LLC
Let's face it... weddings can be expensive.
From the gown, to the food, to the venue, to the photography, to the flowers... every detail costs money.
If you aren't properly prepared, you can be in for quite a shock. Many websites offer budgeting spreadsheets to help couples plan for their BIG DAY.
Unfortunately most of them don't add line items for all the miscellaneous things that can pop up, or aren't obvious on your contracts.
My Big Day has come up with a list of items that you may want to consider budgeting for when planning your Big Day. Not all items are necessary, but they should certainly all be considered. This way, you'll be able to breathe easy knowing you planned for anything unexpected.
Do you know of someone who is planning to propose soon?
Whole Foods in Colorado wants to help them pop the question!
Our friends at Whole Foods Market want their story. Whole Foods intends to make someone’s engagement one they will never forget --- and their wedding day a bit sweeter. As with most contests, stories with emotional impact or adversity overcome are the most compelling.
The lucky winner will be contacted immediately. Whole Foods will coordinate with them in secret to show up at the proposal site on February 14 with a professional photographer, musician, a huge bouquet of roses and a giant goodie basket with treats from Justin’s Corvus Coffee, Bhakti Chai, Oogave, Love Grown Foods, LoveBeets and Earth Balance and more. Plus, the lucky couple (assuming he or she says, “yes”) receives a gift certificate for custom wedding flowers and a cupcake tower for their wedding day!
The entire package is worth more than $2,000.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 11:59 p.m. Monday, February 10 with the tale of romance. It will be SO worth it!
My Big Day consistently promotes a variety of date nights, because we think entertaining dates keep us young and fun!
And there is nothing we enjoy more than a comedy date!
Add in some booze and you have the PERFECT night out!
That's exactly what "Comedy on the Rocks" is bringing to Denver! 4 hours of laughter and cocktails.
Comedic headliners are Tommy Davidson (of “In Living Color”) and Craig Showmaker, the “Lovemaster.”
A portion of the proceeds goes to Wounded Warrior Impacting Neighbors.
My Big Day urges fellow partiers to stay safe this New Year's Eve.
If you don't have a designated driver, please print the list of local car services in Northern Colorado, so you can get a ride home!
My Big Day will provide this list at our annual New Year's Eve party. But if you are heading to another NYE party in Northern Colorado and don't have a DD, this list could be your best friend!
A day or two after Christmas My Big Day starts to receive a flurry of phone calls, emails and website hits... folks are trying to figure out what to do for New Year's Eve.
My Big Day hosts an annual New Year's Eve Party that moves around, and has a different theme every year.
However, we are not the only party in town.
Find something to suit your NYE party style! We found fabulous parties in Loveland, Greeley, Johnstown, Fort Collins, and Estes Park!
Check out the list we compiled with the many ways to ring in the new year in Northern Colorado.
New Year's Eve To Do's in N. Colorado 2013/2014:
If you haven't heard about this year's HOTTEST New Year's Eve party in Northern Colorado, where have you been?
We have attendees coming from all over the state! (Windsor, Greeley, Loveland, Fort Collins, Denver, etc...) Our 2012 party (Festivus) made quite an impression.
But we're ready to RING IN the New Year in 2013 and party in style with a Masquerade Ball!
Make your 2014 resolution a first... resolve to celebrate with My Big Day Events in formal attire. You'll thank us on January 1st!
Tickets are 50% sold out as of 12/17/13. Knowing that 75% of New Year's Eve plans are made within the week prior to the event, we are pacing ahead.... which means THIS EVENT WILL SELL OUT!
Contact My Big Day today, to purchase your tickets!
When the holidays draw near, do you feel the need to reach for a beer?
The relatives are in town, and you are putting in your time with the family...
Well, spike that egg nog, Sparky, grab your favorite moose mug, and play My Big Day's "Christmas Vacation Drinking Game!"
What you will need for this game: an beer, eggnog, wine, or your drink of choice, a santa hat & a single shot of your choice (perhaps a lime jello shot topped with cat food).
* A special thank you to all the versions of this drinking game that exist on the web that allowed us to customize our own--- we appreciate everyone's spirit and love for this movie! : The black sheep online, funtrivia, christmasvacationdrinkinggame.com, drinkinggames.com, poptrivia, pophangover, littlebabygarvin, etc...
My Big Day LOVES bachelorettes and loves to party! Some traditional bachelor and bachelorette party ideas seem tired and a little 'been there, done that.'
Try switching things up a bit and look for fun group activities that a tad un-traditional.
Check out the list below and find a party idea that's right for you and your friends. And if you really need help, contact My Big Day and let us plan the party for you!
Whether you are planning a corporate event, a baby shower, a bridal shower, a birthday party, or a wedding... you have a number of vendors out there to choose from. How to you pick?
While referrals are great, how to you widen your options, and easily narrow down the vendors who you'll trust to pull your event off with grace?
You do your research
You ask them carefully prepared questions
You go with your gut!
Here Are The Top 10 Things You Should Consider When Interviewing Vendors:
1. Will the vendor commit to your budget and not push you in the direction of things you simply can't afford?
2. Will the vendor pay attention to the smallest of details? Are they prompt and articulate? (You can gage these things by their promptness in returning phone calls and emails, showing up for your meetings early or on time, and by giving you more information that you even asked for)
3. Can the vendor give you thoughtful and original ideas, showing that they are not only invested in their industry, but experienced?
4. Is the vendor familiar with multiple florists, photographers, caterers, planners, bands, and DJs in your price range? Can he/she explain their strongpoints to you briefly?
5. Can the vendor score you some discounts with any other vendors, help you negotiate pricing, or in the least, speak of general pricing for other vendors in the industry to help you with your negotiations?
6. Is the vendor legit? Do they have a website, a Facebook page, a Pinterest page, etc? Can you find reviews about their company online? Can they give you a list of referrals?
7. Can the vendor counsel you on industry etiquette matters and speak to hot trends on the horizon?
8. For the day of the event, can the vendor commit to working with only YOU (not juggling multiple clients)?
9. Will the vendor act as your advocate, conveying your visions and desires to others when you don't feel up to the task?
10. PASSION. Does the vendor have it? If you ask them about their favorite part of their job, do their eyes light up? If you ask them to tell you about why they got into the industry, do they have a compelling story they love to tell? If they can’t tell you why they love their job, will they put passion into your Big Day? Probably not.
Note: A professional should have plenty of questions for YOU too. They should easily be able to determine your wishes, needs, level of maintenance, budget, scope of imagination, and more!
Search our blog
Making Business Personal. We pride ourselves on giving you something to look forward to. We are a connected collective of creatives - owned an operated by outstanding women.
Never miss an event or opportunity. Sign up for our newsletter!
*All content produced by My Big Day; DBA Big Deal Company, including websites, are the property of My Big Day LLC and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, modify, create derivative works, or in any other way exploit any part of our materials without the prior written permission from My Big Day LLC.