Christmas is too sparkly…….said no one ever!
Our team has scoured the corners of Northern Colorado to find all the best and brightest holiday light displays! Grab a thermos of hot cocoa (or something stronger), some blankets, your favorite Christmas playlist (come back tomorrow for our favorite holiday songs!), and your sweetie, and go out for a festive drive! Here are our favorite spots:
1. Winter Wonderlights - Loveland Winter Wonderlights™ is part of the Loveland Light Trail. Be sure to visit the Loveland Light Trail page for your self-guided tour, including info for the popular Gnome Scavenger Hunt taking place through Dec. 31!
2. Greeley Grizwolds - Greeley 354 50th Avenue, Greeley - This awesome home light display even syncs to music!
3. NoCo Winter Wonderland Drive-Thru - Colorado Youth Outdoors- This family friendly display is sponsored and hosted by Colorado Youth Outdoors. This one mile drive-thru of holiday lights includes twinkling lights, jingle bells, Christmas music, animated outdoor themed features and a fly fishing Santa.
4. Old Town Fort Collins - Always a favorite, you can make an entire evening out of these holiday lights! Plan to pick up some dinner from one of the Old Town restaurants, or finish up some of your holiday shopping under all of the twinkling lights!
5. Eagle Ranch Estates - Loveland This subdivision will surely get you in the holiday spirit with all of their festive displays!
6. The Garden of Lights at The Gardens at Spring Creek - Fort Collins A favorite Fort Collins tradition, you can stroll through vignettes and displays - all twinkling with color and magic! Make sure you plan ahead, however - you will need tickets to attend. $10 per person over 12 years old. Money well spent if you ask us!
7. Realities For Children Big Blue NightLights Tree - Fort Collins This iconic symbol in downtown Fort Collins is a holiday favorite! Representing a beacon of light within the darkness of abuse, this 50 foot tree is a reminder to at-risk children everywhere that they are not alone. This year, the tree has a wonderful show designed by Blazen Illuminations, and set to music that you can listen to from your car - 97.1FM, all provided by local musicians. This show runs every half an hour, 5-10PM through the end of December. www.giveanightlight.com for more information.
Contact MBD Marketing & Events
Small Business. Big Impact.
Phone: 970-613-1455 or 303-886-3068
We serve the entire Front Range; Denver, Southern Wyoming, the CO Mountains, and Northern Colorado: Loveland, Fort Collins, Greeley, Windsor, Berthoud, Estes Park, Lyons, Longmont, Boulder, Wellington, Johnstown, Evans, Severance, Timnath, Mead, Frederick, Firestone, Milliken
Search our blog
Making Business Personal. We pride ourselves on giving you something to look forward to. We are a connected collective of creatives - owned an operated by outstanding women.
Never miss an event or opportunity. Sign up for our newsletter!
*All content produced by My Big Day; DBA Big Deal Company, including websites, are the property of My Big Day LLC and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, modify, create derivative works, or in any other way exploit any part of our materials without the prior written permission from My Big Day LLC.