White Trash Bash
An Annual Tradition
It started in the beautiful backyard at the home of Susan Kovacs and Kristopher Dettloff...
75 suburbanites came together to celebrate the couple's pending nuptials. The success of the original bash has led to it's request for a comeback.
Today our Trash Bash is duplicated across the country. It's an excuse to BBQ with friends and get a lil' bit country!
Events worth getting 'Trashy' for:
-4th of July
What makes a Trash Bash "Trashy?"
Many things! But here are just a few....
- White Trash horseshoes (played with toilet seats)
- Snacks in old KFC buckets
- A Kiddie pool filled with ice to serve as a cooler
- Laundry hung out on the clothesline
- Beer banners and posters
- Beer Pong
- Homemade ash trays
- A dog dish doubling as a snack dish
- An outhouse in the backyard
- Christmas decorations mid-summer
- Personalized beer bongs
- Guests who look like the folks in these photos
You don't have to be a redneck to like this game... Cousin Eddie would be proud!
It's My Big Day's "National Lampoons Christmas Vacation Drinking Game!"
Don't host a holiday party without it!
CLICK HERE to play!