Event Consent during COVID-19 Pandemic
- Due to the global pandemic outbreak of COVID-19 and for the safety and protection of the health of our staff, clients and event attendees, we are implementing safety measures in compliance with the safety precautions published by the CDC and the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment.
- I confirm that I have NOT tested positive for Coronavirus in the last 14 days.
- I confirm that I am NOT waiting for the results of a laboratory test for Coronavirus.
- I verify that I have not been identified as a contact of someone who has tested positive for Coronavirus or been asked to self-isolate by The Colorado Department of Health or any other government agency.
- I confirm that I do not currently have any of the following symptoms of COVID-19 identified by the CDC:
I understand the I must wash and sanitize my hands regularly, and I must wear a mask that covers my nose and mouth when in a public place, and when in 6ft of a stranger.
I understand that for the health and safety for myself and others, I will have my temperature checked prior to participating.
I understand that the My Big Day team and all participating vendors will do everything possible to minimize the spread of COVID-19 and I will not hold them responsible should I contract COVID-19.
By signing below, I agree to the above statements and release My Big Day, it’s staff and participating vendors and businesses from any liability for the unintentional exposure of the Coronavirus.
Fever of 100 degrees or higher, chills or body aches, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, flu-like symptoms, bloody or green diarrhea (we are just making sure you are reading this), runn
y nose, or loss of smell or taste.
I confirm that I am not in the high risk category for increased illness or death from COVID-19, including: diabetes, cardiovascular disease, hypertension, lung disease including moderate to severe asthma, being immune-compromised, having active malignancy.