The setting was perfect for this couple's country ranch themed wedding...
Bruce and Sherry got hitched at Ellis Ranch in Loveland. My Big Day was honored to be selected as the wedding planners for this fun day!
Bruce and Sherry were surrounded with love every moment of their Big Day. From the horse drawn carriage, to the photo booth, to the wagon used as a gift table... the little touches made all the difference!
Below are all the vendors in addition to My Big Day that made this beautiful wedding possible.
by Brooke Zeller, My Big Day
Let’s be real, most girls join a sorority to meet new people. Socials are a fun and unique way to meet other greek life members, so obviously for most sororities, socials are high on the list of important events. Coming up with social themes that haven’t been overdone or wore out can be a huge challenge. My Big Day has come up with a list of 5 sorority social themes to help your planning process run a little more smoothly.
1. 80’s Workout- Sure, we’ve all been to 80’s parties before, but this is an 80’s party with a twist…literally. Break out your neon leotards and scrunchies and put in an old VHS workout DVD. Not only will this fulfill your social goals, but it will boost your physical ones as well.
2. Mad Hatter- Show off your favorite (or most ridiculous) hat by hosting an Alice in Wonderland tea party. Everyone can munch on pastel colored mini cakes and tea while entering contests like tallest hat, best hat, and ugliest hat.
3. Geeks and Gangsters- See who can count cards the best and make the most monopoly money with a casino themed social in which everyone has to dress as either a geek or a gangster. Set up a couple tables including Blackjack and Texas Hold ‘Em so people have several options to choose from.
4. Pajama Jam- This is a great social idea for finals or midterms because it’s comfortable and easy going. Wear your favorite pajamas and watch the latest blockbuster while cuddling up with popcorn and pillows.
5. Draft A Date- Put a spin on the classic date dash in which sororities have a certain amount of time to find a date by making it an army themed party. The more camouflage, the better!
By putting a little twist on classic party themes, your socials can feel fresh and creative!
Recently My Big Day visited the Kress Cinema Lounge to learn more about their event space for our clients. The owners, Ron & Linde Thompson have done a great job making this space in historic downtown Greeley a desirable place to host a party, or to go for a fun date night out!
As an event rental option, the Kress Cinema Lounge offers multiple spaces broken out into rentals: the Fireplace Lounge, The Art Deco Bar, and the Theatre. You can also rent the entire facility by hour, by half day, or for the entire day. The entire space can hold up to 300 people.
In our opinion the rental rate is affordable, and the space is unique and fun! My Big Day has assisted with a holiday party at this location, and the staff was very accommodating. If you are researching venues for your next birthday party, holiday party, company event, shower or wedding, we highly recommend the Kress Cinema Lounge!
My Big Day is proud to welcome our summer interns!
Carrie has been with us for a few months, and Brielle, Randi and Brooke just joined the team a week ago!
Check out our "About My Big Day" page to read their bios and get to know our team!
Our team has a large range of experience and contagious excitement about event planning.
Search our blog
Making Business Personal. We pride ourselves on giving you something to look forward to. We are a connected collective of creatives - owned an operated by outstanding women.
Never miss an event or opportunity. Sign up for our newsletter!
*All content produced by My Big Day; DBA Big Deal Company, including websites, are the property of My Big Day LLC and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, modify, create derivative works, or in any other way exploit any part of our materials without the prior written permission from My Big Day LLC.